Looking for Cable(IQ) Iron Man(IQ)

Started by Jesse, January 24, 2012, 03:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Anyone have a Cable(IQ) or Iron Man (IQ) that they would be willing to trade or sell or a mixture of the two? I will trade favorably on these. If you have one or both and want to talk a deal email me Jesse.Sudduth@Kimball.com

Thanks
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

Nate Grey

Nope. I don't have an extra of either one. I had to purchase a Cable IQ last year and I was fortunate to pull an Iron Man IQ from a pack. Hope you can get those cards for your collection soon.

Jesse

I actually pulled an Iron Man when the IQ expansion first came out, but like an idiot I traded it to my cousin (loved Iron Man) who quit playing a year or so later and lost 90% of his cards including the Iron Man  :'(
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

Demacus

I'll have to check my list.  I'll let you know soon.

steve2275

Quote from: Jesse on January 25, 2012, 05:39:34 AM
I actually pulled an Iron Man when the IQ expansion first came out, but like an idiot I traded it to my cousin (loved Iron Man) who quit playing a year or so later and lost 90% of his cards including the Iron Man  :'(
shit

Jesse

Quote from: Demacus on January 25, 2012, 05:14:19 PM
I'll have to check my list.  I'll let you know soon.

Thanks. I've got my fingers crossed.

Nate Grey

Ouch! That sux dude. Also hate to hear others losing their cards. Makes me wonder how many people out there have forgotten about their OP cards and have them in some basement or attic shoebox just sitting there.

Jesse

Quote from: Nate Grey on January 28, 2012, 02:15:40 AM

Ouch! That sux dude. Also hate to hear others losing their cards. Makes me wonder how many people out there have forgotten about their OP cards and have them in some basement or attic shoebox just sitting there.

Tell me about it! I asked him a few years ago if I could have his OP since he wasn't even interested it them anymore and he said "sure." I remember he had a large 4-row box - all he gave me was one of those small boxes that barely holds more than enough cards for a deck!  :'(

Nate Grey

Quote from: Jesse on January 28, 2012, 12:18:31 PM
Tell me about it! I asked him a few years ago if I could have his OP since he wasn't even interested it them anymore and he said "sure." I remember he had a large 4-row box - all he gave me was one of those small boxes that barely holds more than enough cards for a deck!  :'(

Would have been nice to have his large box. My college buddy gave me his shoebox filled with cards (all filled with lots of the original set and Powersurge). He had tons of power cards and TW cards so that's helped me out in making lots of decks for when we get together and have some matches. I was able to make some trades with his Powersurge OPDs and rare cards to get a hold of lots of Classic and X-Men set cards for my collection.

Jesse

Massively excited!  ;D A friend of mine got me line on Cable and Iron Man so I should be getting them soon!

- IT HAPPENED! My buddy came through with a great find for me. I came out with Cable (IQ), Iron Man (IQ) and one of the Wynonna Earp OPDs I've been hunting for (among others he found)! I also came out with a lot of things that I dont need and am ready to trade - like all OPDs for Cable and Iron Man and a duplicate Wynonna Earp (Chromium)...if anyone is interested let me know.

:)

Nate Grey

Quote from: Jesse on January 29, 2012, 07:14:31 PM
Massively excited!  ;D A friend of mine got me line on Cable and Iron Man so I should be getting them soon!

- IT HAPPENED! My buddy came through with a great find for me. I came out with Cable (IQ), Iron Man (IQ) and one of the Wynonna Earp OPDs I've been hunting for (among others he found)! I also came out with a lot of things that I dont need and am ready to trade - like all OPDs for Cable and Iron Man and a duplicate Wynonna Earp (Chromium)...if anyone is interested let me know.

Sweet! I'm glad things are working out for you!  ;D Its always so exciting when you finally get a card(s) you've always wanted. Cable IQ took me forever to find and purchase.

Jesse

Quote from: Nate Grey on February 04, 2012, 02:00:49 AM
Quote from: Jesse on January 29, 2012, 07:14:31 PM

Sweet! I'm glad things are working out for you!  ;D Its always so exciting when you finally get a card(s) you've always wanted. Cable IQ took me forever to find and purchase.

So far - "so good." I just completed a deal last week to finish out my Wynonna Earp OPDs as well so things are looking even better  8)